What is Zoho Meeting?Pinerium
Zoho Meeting is an application for communication software that allows you to conduct online meetings more efficiently and cut travel costs. It is built for organizations that have several teams in different locations so they can work together in real time and in close cooperation. Its integrated audio conferencing enables you to share your workspace and to hold meetings with customers in person. Communicate with the world without leaving your workplace.
Other key features include: logging in into Zoho Meeting straight from your desktop; embedding Zoho Meeting in your website to reach a wider audience; and rebranding it with your own color scheme and logo.
Zoho Meeting also has a webinar solution for hosting webinars where users can engage and educate leads. Since it is fully web-based, downloading the software is not required. In fact, attendees can easily join in a single click.
Zoho Meeting works with Windows, Mac, and Linux OS, even in simultaneous access. Likewise, you can use it via IE, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, and other popular browsers.
Overview of Zoho Meeting Benefits
- Conduct produce demos or sales pitches anywhere, anytime through Easy Online Meetings
- Use any OS or browser even simultaneously during a meeting; Zoho Meeting supports Windows, Mac, or Linux OS; and with IE, Google Chrome, Safari, FireFox, and other popular browsers
- Quickly access meetings through your desktop without needing to launch a browser
- Embed Zoho Meeting in your website and use it as an online meeting portal to reach to a wider audience
- No need to download or install when joining sessions
- Customize Zoho Meeting according to your brand’s color scheme or logo
Overview of Zoho Meeting Features
- Desktop Sharing
- Cross Platform Support
- Firewall Support and Security
- Embed Meeting
- Switch Presenter
- Desktop Plugin
- Audio Conferencing
- VOIP Support
- Detailed Reports
- Corporate Branding