Introduction to ZohoPinerium
Software is their craft and their passion. At Zoho, they create beautiful software to solve business problems. they believe that software is the ultimate product of the mind and the hands.
Zoho.com offers a comprehensive suite of award-winning online business, productivity & collaboration applications. Customers use Zoho Applications to run their business processes manage their information and be more productive while at the office or on the go, without having to worry about expensive or outdated hardware or software.
To date, The company has launched 35+ different applications for both front office and back office operations. Using Zoho to run your entire business ensures that productivity stays high and data is easily shared across the company as needed. Unlike any other product offering on the market, they have built all of their products on the same platform, which means you get to experience the benefits of deeply integrated products.
They have 5 Bundles and each bundle contains various of Applications:
- CRM Plus: Zoho CRM Plus is a unified customer experience platform that helps you deliver an exceptional experience to every customer across all stages of their lifecycle and convert them into brand advocates.
- Workplace: the application suite built to improve productivity and team collaboration. Create documents and presentations, share and manage files, host online meetings and conferences, communicate via chat or email, and work without boundaries.
- Finance Plus: From invoicing to order management to accounting, Zoho Finance Plus has all the tools you need to streamline all of your back-office operations.
- IT management: From a supercharged help desk to optimized operations, Zoho helps you align IT to business.
- People Plus: With Zoho People Plus you can deliver exceptional digital HR experiences to your employees while managing the entire employee life cycle on a single integrated platform. From building great teams to empowering them and keeping them engaged, Zoho have got it covered.